About Carolanne Miljavac's "She Laughs" Comedy Tour
What we’re doing to keep everyone safe:
- ALL STAFF WILL WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES.
- ALL CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS WHEN NOT SEATED AT THEIR TABLE.
You must wear a face shield if you are medically unable to wear a mask.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.
- The capacity of each show has been reduced to allow for safe social distancing inside the showroom.
- Staff members who have been sick or exposed to a positive COVID-19 case will not be permitted on site
- All high touch surfaces including tables, chairs, doorknobs, faucets, bathrooms etc have been sanitized and will continue to be disinfected throughout the evening.
- Customers will be able to order from their server inside the showroom only. Bartenders will not be serving guests in the bar area since folks must be seated to take their masks off.
- PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR SEATS AFTER THE SHOW! Our staff will release folks by section to maintain safe social distancing while exiting.
“Humorous. Authentic. Relatable. That’s Carolanne Miljavac in a nutshell.” Carolanne is married with three kids residing in Saint Joseph, MO. She has cultivated a massive online presence across multiple social media platforms and has become the “go to girl” for a good laugh, encouragement, loving truths, and vulnerability. Her purpose in life is to spread laughter and joy without sacrificing honesty and truth - something that has resonated with her fans internationally.
Her new book “SHE LAUGHS!” In the face of. . .Poverty. Grief. Brokenness. Disaster. Hopeless Situations. Life’s Struggles. And you can too! She believes with all her heart that laughter is a gift, providing a sliver of distraction from whatever struggle you might be facing. . .relief when you need rescuing. . .hope in the midst of hardship.