About JOSH BLUE
What we’re doing to keep everyone safe:
- ALL STAFF WILL WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES.
- ALL CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS WHEN NOT SEATED AT THEIR TABLE. You must wear a face shield if you are medically unable to wear a mask.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.
- The capacity of each show has been reduced to allow for safe social distancing inside the showroom.
- Staff members who have been sick or exposed to a positive COVID-19 case will not be permitted on site
- All high touch surfaces including tables, chairs, doorknobs, faucets, bathrooms etc have been sanitized and will continue to be disinfected throughout your event.
- Customers will be able to order from their server inside the showroom only. Bartenders will not be serving guests in the bar area since folks must be seated to take their masks off.
- All meals will be served plated to each guest by their server.
Josh is a fast-rising comedian from NBC’s Last Comic Standing and Comedy Central’s Mind of Mencia. He has gained a national fan base by using wry wit and an often-sarcastic sense of humor that enables himself and audiences alike to laugh at the disability he lives with, Cerebral Palsy. Josh Blue is a diverse and triumphant individual - hilarious stand-up comedian, standout star on TV, talented artist, and stellar U.S. Paralympic Soccer player – refusing to bow to any of the challenges that come from living with Cerebral Palsy. Blue jokes, “I realize that people are going to stare so I want to give them something to stare at.”