About John Heffron
What we’re doing to keep everyone safe:
- ALL STAFF WILL WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES.
- ALL CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS WHEN NOT SEATED AT THEIR TABLE.
You must wear a face shield if you are medically unable to wear a mask.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.
- The capacity of each show has been reduced to allow for safe social distancing inside the showroom.
- Staff members who have been sick or exposed to a positive COVID-19 case will not be permitted on site
- All high touch surfaces including tables, chairs, doorknobs, faucets, bathrooms etc have been sanitized and will continue to be disinfected throughout the evening.
- Customers will be able to order from their server inside the showroom only. Bartenders will not be serving guests in the bar area since folks must be seated to take their masks off.
- PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR SEATS AFTER THE SHOW! Our staff will release folks by section to maintain safe social distancing while exiting.
Energetic and accessible, acclaimed standup John Heffron shares an array of relatable experiences from childhood through life as a married father. He’s learned a thing or two about relationships with family, friends, and even himself along his journeys, gaining an astute, uniquely honest perspective widely praised among his comedy peers. Audiences of all ages relate to his enthusiastic, hard-won wisdom, recognizing how often the path to maturity is marked by universal triumphs and failures. Rather than mock differences, the Detroit native aims to engage, connect, and enlighten.
Long before emerging victorious in the second season of NBC’s hit reality competition Last Comic Standing, Heffron first took the stage at the University of Michigan campus’s Main Street Comedy Showcase. He soon found himself skipping night classes to pursue his passion and branching into FM radio, serving as Danny Bonaduce’s wingman on Detroit’s Number One morning show, Danny Bonaduce and the Q Crew.
Along with appearances on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Chelsea Lately, The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn, HBO, FX, VH1, A&E, and CMT, Heffron remains one of a small handful of veteran performers to tape two separate Comedy Central specials. A third is slated to film in 2015.
In the podcasting realm, Heffron has guested on WTF with Marc Maron, The Joe Rogan Experience, and Ari Shaffir’s Skeptic Tank. He launched his own The State I’m In on the All Things Comedy network in August 2014. Much like his self-effacing live material, Heffron’s podcast invites guests and listeners alike to explore the ever-fluctuating position they find themselves in both physically and mentally.
In addition to headlining clubs and appearing at festivals around the world, Heffron remains in high demand as a performer at events for numerous Fortune 500 companies including Mercedes, Frito Lay, and Johnson & Johnson.
His four albums, Middle Class Funny DVD, and best-selling advice book I Come to You From the Future: Everything You’ll Need to Know Before You Know It are available on iTunes and Amazon.