About Tom Segura: Working Out New Material
What we’re doing to keep everyone safe:
- ALL STAFF WILL WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES.
- ALL CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS WHEN NOT SEATED AT THEIR TABLE.
You must wear a face shield if you are medically unable to wear a mask.
- Cashless transactions are strongly encouraged.
- The capacity of each show has been reduced to allow for safe social distancing inside the showroom.
- Staff members who have been sick or exposed to a positive COVID-19 case will not be permitted on site
- All high touch surfaces including tables, chairs, doorknobs, faucets, bathrooms etc have been sanitized and will continue to be disinfected throughout the evening.
- Customers will be able to order from their server inside the showroom only. Bartenders will not be serving guests in the bar area since folks must be seated to take their masks off.
- PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR SEATS AFTER THE SHOW! Our staff will release folks by section to maintain safe social distancing while exiting.
Actor/Comedian/Writer Tom Segura is one of the biggest names in the comedy business. He recently performed to sold-out audiences on his 100 city TAKE IT DOWN TOUR. He is best known for his three Netflix specials, Disgraceful (2018), Mostly Stories (2016), and Completely Normal (2014) and will be releasing his fourth Netflix special this spring. Paste Magazine described him as, “...having a natural and capable storytelling ability, one that lifts his narratives out of average anecdote fare and plants them firmly in hilarious ground.” Additionally, his hit Podcast Your Mom’s House which he co-hosts with his wife, comedian Christina Pazsitzky, has rapidly grown to one of the biggest comedy podcasts today. Segura can be seen in the STX FILM COUNTDOWN opposite Elizabeth Lail. He also broke through with a big role in the Paramount Pictures feature film INSTANT FAMILY opposite Mark Wahlberg and Rose Byrne. Segura’s television credits include The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Conan, Workaholics, Happy Endings, The Late Late Show, Comedy Central Presents: Tom Segura, Mash Up, and How To Be A Grown Up.
Segura has an increasing social media following (@seguratom on IG) and also regularly appears on radio shows like the Bennington Show and some of the most downloaded podcasts in the world of comedy such as The Joe Rogan Experience and WTF With Marc Maron among others. His fourth hour-long stand up album Mostly Stories sat atop the iTunes and Billboard Comedy charts for consecutive weeks and his first two albums Thrilled and White Girls with Cornrows debuted at number 1 and continue to play heavily on satellite radio and streaming music platforms. When he isn’t performing on stage or recording a podcast he’s watching College Football or waiting for College Football to come back. Segura is originally from Cincinnati, Ohio and currently lives in Los Angeles.